- General: Design check and approval of structures, civils and lifting equipment by a prof. Engineer, Finite Element Analysis, PFD, P&ID,MFD and site supervision/support during construction and manufacturing.
- Piping: Prepare and update Isometric Piping drawings (ISO), BOM from Isometric drawings, Layout and general arrangements, routing, “as-built” drawings.
- Mechanical: Prepare concept Layout Drawings for feasibility study, spare parts, “as-built” drawings, detailed mechanical drawings and general arrangements for material handling projects.
- Structural: Drawings and designs of light industrial buildings support structures, walkways, catladder platforms etc., welding preparation and processes, joint and connection designs, lifting and transportation equipment, material handling equipment – conveyors, elevators, hoppers, bins etc.
- Civil/Architectural: Plans, elevations, sections, site layouts of new buildings, building specifications to SBR, civil design and drawings.
- Electrical and Instrumentation: Update of existing drawings